The Position: Bicycle National Inside Sales and Customer Service
Bicycle National Inside Sales and Customer Service
Location: Portland, OR (St. Johns area)
HGNR Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Dumonde Tech bicycle products in the U.S. We are hiring a full time Inside Sales and Customer Service Rep.
Reports To: President, HGNR Inc.
Job Overview: The National Sales Rep’s (NSR) primary role is the selling of Dumonde Tech bicycle products. A successful NSR will maintain and grow current dealer orders and solicit new dealers with the goal of increasing annual company revenue. With the guidance of the President the NSR will also maintain sub distributor relationships and as needed recommend new sub distributor opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sell HGNR distributed product to current and new dealers.
- Increase current dealer order volume and solicit new dealers.
- Promote product through promotional opportunities (events, teams, bicycle organizations) and sponsorships.
- Be the product expert for dealers and consumers.
- Attend trade shows and local bicycle events as needed.
- Keep current with competition and trends in the bicycle lubricant market.
- Minimum HS graduate, post-secondary education a plus.
- 3+ years sales and/or customer service experience. Bicycle or outdoor specialty retail industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal/phone communication skills.
- Comfortable soliciting new business in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong written communication skills (primarily via email). Marketing writing skills a plus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel and other common software.
- Energetic, positive thinker, reliable, competitive yet caring.
- Bicycle mechanic certifications or experience a plus but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Trade show attendance can also require extended periods of standing.
SALARY and HOURS:
Starting salary: $31,200; with performance bonus’ available after the first year. Ultimate earning range is $35,000 to $45,000 per year.
Hours: Mon. through Fri., 40 hours a week. Weekends occasionally required.
Vacation: 4 weeks paid vacation after one year, 2 weeks floating and 2 weeks at the end of December 2019.
TO APPLY: Please provide letter of interest & resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Portland, OR
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years