Marketing Program Manager
Posted by PNW Components on 05/24/2023
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Design - Graphic, Design - Web, Ecommerce Management, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Recreation, Retailer
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $65-75k DOE
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We love the way that bikes can create community and are stoked to spread our passion for riding out into the world, no matter what your bike or riding choice is. Nothing sucks more than overspending on gear or having stuff break while out on the trail, so we focus on creating reliable and affordable components backed by a lifetime warranty. We have built the company around providing the best customer experience and we’re looking to add a like-minded, digitally focused Marketing Program Manager to lead our marketing team initiatives. The role is dynamic and requires bringing a lot of collaborative creativity to discussions when planning social media and email campaigns, content strategies and product launches.
- Create fun and on-brand copy for email, social and web-based marketing for a wide range of bicycle components, including dropper posts & levers, handlebars & stems, grips, pedals, multi-tools, and accessories, ensuring accurate and informative content.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that written content and visual elements align harmoniously to create a consistent brand image and improve the overall user experience.
- Edit and proofread all written materials to ensure grammatical accuracy, clarity, and adherence to the brand's tone of voice.
- Content Strategy Development:
- Collaborate with our Art Director to develop a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with our brand identity, target audience, and business objectives. Identify opportunities to optimize content across different stages of the customer journey.
- Content Creation:
- Research, write, edit, and proofread engaging and informative content pieces for our website, blog, product descriptions, newsletters, social media channels, and other digital platforms. Ensure that all content is optimized for search engines (SEO) and adheres to our brand guidelines.
- Icing on the cake if you have a passion for creating fun IG Reels and YouTube Shorts!
- Grow our email list
- Marketing Campaign Management:
- Plan and analyze email marketing campaigns to support product launches, promotions, and other marketing initiatives. Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Flow Emails:
- Study and test new strategies for our flow/winback/abandon cart series email campaigns
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLSET
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter, preferably in the e-commerce industry or related field.
- Keen eye for detail and an ability to adapt writing style to various audiences.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and experience in writing SEO-friendly content.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity and a keen eye for visual aesthetics to create engaging content.
- Experience with Klaviyo (or similar such as MailChimp), Shogun, Asana (or similar project management software), familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Google AdWords & Analytics
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- We take pride in our team and do everything we can to create a fun and supportive culture. As for what we offer:
- Remote work
- Health care premium reimbursement (yes, that means we pay the majority of your monthly premium, if not all of it!)
- Vanguard 401K with employer matching
- Access to deep industry discounts
- A growing company with real opportunities for advancement
- Salary range: $65-75k
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with your resume.
About PNW Components
We love the way that bikes can create community and we are stoked to spread our passion for riding into the world, no matter what your bike or riding choice is. Nothing sucks more than overspending on gear or having stuff break while out on the trail, so we focus on creating reliable and affordable components backed by a lifetime warranty.