Marketing Manager - LaCrosse
Posted by LaCrosse Footwear on 03/20/2023
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, Retailer
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
The LaCrosse marketing manager will play a critical role in creating content, developing meaningful stories, launching new products and driving sales for the brand. They must be passionate about connecting with the people who are driven by a love of the hunt, embracing the true lifestyle of those who come alive outdoors.
A strategic thinker and excellent communicator, this person’s primary role will be plan, develop and execute LaCrosse marketing campaigns, with a focus on becoming #1 in Hunt in the US. They will need to work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing, product and sales teams to identify key product stories, develop best-in-class marketing content and demand across all channels: e-commerce, wholesale, retail, direct mail, trade shows and consumer events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
· Implement 360-degree marketing campaigns to support product launches and marketing stories; identifying campaign asset needs based on consumer insights and industry trends.
· Own the marketing campaign calendar across multiple channels and touch points, in partnership with senior team leadership.
· Collaborate with category and functional leaders to develop three-year marketing plan, ensuring consistent messaging across all owned, earned and paid outlets.
· Lead briefing process for campaign creative, identifying needs for copy, photography, video and other creative assets. Manage external agency partners as needed to drive demand creation efforts.
· Manage paid media campaigns with internal and external partners, including strategy, budget and added value opportunities.
· Partner with creative, wholesale, retail and digital teams to activate marketing stories across all channels, partnering with outside agencies as needed. Drive content distribution with internal and external partners.
· Manage seasonal packaging updates for all new styles, in collaboration with creative and product teams.
· Work with strategic brand and technology partners to amplify marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with Wholesale Marketing team to execute seasonal product launches and brand campaigns with key account partners.
· Support international marketing programs including tradeshows, promotional events, sales tools and creative asset delivery.
· Manage consumer insights research with outside agency support.
· Serve as key member of Lacrosse Footwear Inc. Marketing team; Participate in team meetings and planning; Support budget planning and tracking; Represent brand and marketing direction internally with other departments.
· Take on other duties as needed.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Must have knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe software and other tools
· Hunt product category experience required
· 15-20% travel required
· Must be dependable and team oriented
· Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values
To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of marketing experience in marketing or related field
Education in marketing or communications, bachelor degree preferred
MS Office software
Position reports to VP Marketing & Consumer Experience
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.
About LaCrosse Footwear
Do one thing and do it right. Since 1897, that’s what we’ve been doing – making the best rubber boots. Period. Boots that won’t let you down. Boots that know a thing or two about toughness, durability, and comfort. Whether for hunting, working, or tending the land upon which they tread, LaCrosse boots give you the freedom to focus on what matters most to you. Because that’s what matters most to us. For more information please visit www.lacrossefootwear.com.