Digital Marketing Manager
Posted by Shimano North America Holding, Inc. on 01/09/2023
Industry Sector: Bike, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
Shimano North America Holding, Inc. is a global company that offers the world's sporting community top labels and brands, including Shimano, G. Loomis, Power Pro, and Lazer Sports.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Fish team!! At Shimano, we welcome your talent, innovation, and enthusiasm.
We offer an exceptional array of employee benefits and incentives and are proud to support our employees' health and happiness. We offer paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer-matching 401k, wellness incentives, a fully equipped onsite gym, rideshare program, and much more.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for representing all Shimano brands' digital platforms and strategies. Implement, oversee and manage digital marketing strategies that advance Shimano fishing division revenue by creating and measuring demand of dealers and consumers. Success in this position is to drive demand by working with the sales, supply chain, product, and eBusiness teams. This position will be required to regularly provide reports and presentations on KPIs and ROIs with plans for constantly updating strategy.
· Be the driving force for all digital marketing efforts and branding voice of all Shimano brands for the U.S.
· Build and execute digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, video, social media, and blog)
· Oversee CRM segmentation and communication strategy by audience
· Create SEO/SEM content strategy and generation
· Plan and execute digital marketing strategy around new and legacy items.
· Shared accountability with the eBusiness team to achieve B2C revenue target
· Support and create global marketing promotions and creative requests from corporate headquarters.
· Create regional digital solutions for Consumer and B2B partners
· Create, enhance, or manage needed content for all forms of media as needed or assigned.
· Assist with website updates, content improvement, and development
· Build all consumer promotion content calendar materials
Data Analysis/ Reporting
· Leverage data into actionable insights that inform the organizations' strategic business decisions
· Monitor email, web, and social analytics via Google Analytics and similar programs
· Involved with all digital and social marketing content development, including email, content, and online promotions.
· Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
· Present ROI on campaigns and how we can improve over time
· Track activities on a weekly and monthly basis to provide feedback on successful campaigns and programs through KPIs and goals.
· Work with the eBusiness team on all D2C promotion activity and report on sell-thru conversion data for
· Effectively manage projects and agency contracts to achieve maximum efficiency and results.
· Leads agency contracts to ensure the effectiveness of messaging and integrity of the brand to all internal and external audiences, communicating expectations and standards of work quality.
· Assist in managing photo and marketing resource library for all brands.
· Learn new technology as it is released to the market and provide constructive feedback and innovation.
· Engage with the product department on all item changes to effectively communicate new, discontinued, or updated times to consumers.
· Interact with other Shimano sales office teams to coordinate all digital promotion efforts.
· Continual interaction with eBusiness, CSS, Product, and Sales teams
· Detailed knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, and promotion.
· Strong graphic arts creative abilities with common programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
· Ability to write both technical and engaging content. Good understanding of writing style or tone based on the audience you are speaking to.
· Exceptional time management and planning skills.
· Ability to lead a team of agency contractors and manage effectively.
· Ability to demonstrate, write about and explain product technologies, features, and benefits.
· Ability to travel, work extended show hours, and be willing to work outside of normal office hours.
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to work within various digital analytics platforms.
· 3 - 5 years of digital marketing and project management experience, with demonstrated success with traffic-driving strategies (SEM, content targeting/remarketing, nurturing, etc.) and web functionality
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Industry and fishing knowledge and skills preferred.
· Ability to look at projects and issues in a creative manner and develop engaging concepts and media in all forms.
· Ability to work confidently and independently while professionally representing Shimano.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related courses preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.