evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining commerce, cause, community, and the ever-changing sports we love. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone, or in our store, our focus is to make all who come into contact with evo feel welcome and excited about their experience. Our flagship stores specialize in ski, snowboard, skate, wake, and surf, as well the art and apparel that represent that lifestyle.
We are in search of a Bicycle Mechanic that is skilled in all aspects related to building, tuning, and repairing bicycles. The ideal candidate will be both knowledgeable and passionate about bicycles. They will be technically skilled and have the ability to work with a team to execute in a highly fluctuating work flow. A high degree of attention to detail and an excellent ability to problem solve are a must. This person must embrace and enjoy working directly with evo’s customers.
*Starting Date: ASAP
- Assess and quote repair work as it comes in the door
- Perform repair work as work flow dictates
- Thrive in a high volume repair shop with heavy customer flow and a wide variety of bikes to work on
- Order parts as required to complete jobs
- Build bikes up as needed for retail floor, the rental fleet and web fulfillment
- Assist customers on the retail sales floor as needed
- Work in remote sites as business needs dictate
- Maintain a clean and organized shop environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Vibrant, welcoming, and "cooler than no one!" approach towards customer service
- Effectively multitasking in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Positive attitude, patient, humble, with a good sense of humor
- Strong communicator, accountable and punctual
- Attention to detail and creative problem solver
- Ability to work full day shifts, both weekdays and weekends
- Available to work around most major holidays
- Experience with full service tuning, repairs, and building bikes (preferred)
evo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the participation of individuals of diverse ages, races, religions, cultures, abilities and personalities will add to personal development and organizational success. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, and promoted without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, marital or military status, age, national origin, color, the presence of any mental, physical, or sensory disability, genetic information, gender identity, political ideology , or any other basis prohibited by law.