Outdoor Specialty Products
Posted by Three Mountain Associates on 12/17/2018
Industry Sector(s): Outdoor, Snow,
States: CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA,
Territories: New England and Mid Atlantic
Categories: accessories, hard goods,
Employer State: VT
Employer City: Waitsfield
Posting Description & Requirements
New England & Mid Atlantic, Sales and Service Representatives for Outdoor Specialty Products
This sales position requires experience in the outdoor industry, extensive travel throughout the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions with occasional air travel to other regions. Team members will be responsible for the planning and execution of sales and service calls to an expanding and diverse retail account base for accounts selling specialty outdoor products. Strong sales experience in the outdoor industry, positive attitude, strong computer, organizational skills and the ability to work with our team remotely and independently with our account base is essential. Excellent integrity, follow through; accountability and being a "technical gear-head" with win-win team attitude are a must.
Primary responsibilities and requirements include:
* Weekly travel within the territory is required. Consistent use of company CRM, maintaining a small, home-based office that includes a secure storage area for product samples is necessary.
* A dynamic personality, strong organizational, communication, computer, & social media skills are necessary.
* Strong Internet service for distance communication with the account base and our team is necessary.
* A reliable vehicle, valid drivers license, insurance and a clean driving record is required.
* Territory travel will be done primarily via your personal vehicle and company-owned vehicles when appropriate.
* The ability to analyze sales reports, create forecasts, and meet sales goals/plans, will be essential. Also being able to plan frequent, week(s) long trips, which maximize the number of sales/service calls per month in the territory while successfully maintaining a regional expense budget.
If you are a gear-head, love to travel the east coast and have a passion for the outdoors, are a paddler, hiker, backpacker, skier, or explorer and think a job in the Specialty Outdoor Industry representing the best lines in the industry sounds like something you are interested in then, contact us via email. Include a cover letter stating why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position, your passions, what you are looking for in an ideal position, and include your resume with relevant experience. Email to: CustomerService@3mtna.com
Three Mountain Associates is an equal opportunity employer.