Yamaha Power Assist Bicycle
Posted by Yamaha on 05/15/2023
Industry Sector(s): Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor,
States: AK, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, SD, TX, UT, WI, WY
Categories: accessories, apparel, hard goods, soft goods,
Employer State: CA
Employer City: Cypress
Posting Description & Requirements
At Yamaha we strive to contribute to the quality of life! Life can have many exciting, memorable experiences and creating opportunities for them is what Yamaha is all about! We're looking to add two highly motivated, relationship focused, task-oriented and customer service individuals to join our outside sales talent team. Territory areas: TX, AK, NM, NV, UT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN.
If you can:
- Execute marketing and sales plans to achieve targets by business channel and region based on MTP and Annual Plans. Implement marketing and sales programs. Provide customer service and retailer support.
- Organize and operate product demonstrations and events. Assemble and maintain demo fleet of Yamaha Power Assist Bicycles. Manage service intervals for fleet inventory. Attend key trade shows, events, and sales meetings.
- Assist in the creation of territory sales channel and retailer development plans and implement based on overall strategy. Analyze dealer and territory trends using company reporting and ad hoc analyses to identify new opportunities and emerging risks.
- Enroll new dealer accounts. Present YMFUS value proposition, and guide dealers through enrollment and on-boarding processes.
- Be responsible for managing and maximizing new and existing customer relationships. Communicate and educate product features, benefits, and Yamaha Brand. Create effective presentation material to communicate field results, proposals, and activity updates. Train and educate retail channel sales staff.
- Implement marketing and promotion activities driven toward consumer messaging and social media outlets. Coordinate regional marketing planning and implementation with internal divisions and external business partners.
- Project regional sales volume and forecasts based on changing product and market trends, economic factors and competition. Record and report retail business and inventory management.
- Contribute as a team member to various activities and projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in business or marketing preferred.
- More than seven years’ marketing or sales experience within the bicycle, powersports, outdoor, action sports or related industries.
- Ability to understand industry trends, provide input on sales direction and development of proposals for new programs and marketing activities.
- Strong overall business knowledge with the skill to communicate to dealers and partners.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey a clear message. Demonstrates a professional behavior in social media.
- Must have proficient bicycle mechanic and diagnostic skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work independently and manage long term projects and processes. Can manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys extensive domestic business travel and cycling.
DNA OF THE "WORLD'S FIRST"
THE DRIVING FORCE IN EBIKES FOR OVER 2 DECADES
Yamaha invented the world’s first electrically power assisted bicycle (PAS) in 1993. Since then we have been constantly innovating to deliver the most easy-to-use power assist systems. Just one ride and you’ll understand.