Sr. Product Manager
Posted by Leatherman on 11/20/2022
Industry Sector: , Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 7 - 10 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Leatherman is the world leader in the design and manufacturer of innovative, high quality, compact, multi-purpose tools. We are growing and looking for a few engineers to join our Operational Excellence team. Please visit our website at: www.leatherman.com
Independently operate within the framework of the Leatherman NPD process to implement and lead comprehensive product strategies for targeted industries, including identification of market needs, product solutions, market potential and sales potential. Drives toward achieving the company NPD goals, metrics and strategy for products. Develop plans for product, pricing, cost, and launch strategy. Manage products from ideation to post-launch evaluation and end of life execution. Plan, organize and coordinate assigned projects to achieve financial/budgetary goals. Facilitate the development of a collaborative and creative team culture that has fun while working hard and delivering great results. This is a small team and this position must be capable of being self-driven, navigating a cross-functional organization to achieved desired goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or related experience required.
- Eight or more years progressively responsible product marketing and project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and mentor direct and indirect reports.
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships, communication and teamwork.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Effectively problem solve, prioritize, and follow through on assignments and projects.
To apply click the link below or www.leatherman.com go to about > careers >find a position
We care about the Health and Wellbeing of our Employees
Leatherman believes having healthy employees contributes to a healthy and productive workplace and community. While we're all responsible for our own overall health and well-being, Leatherman works toward helping employees make healthy lifestyle choices and changes that improve their health and overall quality of life through its many Health and Wellbeing Resources.
- Free/low cost on-site primary care health center
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Behavioral health programs
- Pet insurance
- Onsite health coaching
- Lifestyle and fitness programs
- Tuition assistance
- Employee volunteer program
- Generous employee discounts
- Onsite fitness center
- Paid time off
We thrill our consumers with quality, products and service; We care about each other’s well-being; We share ideas, challenge each other and do the right thing; We respect each other, show humility and grow from our failures; We foster the development of individuals to reach their greatest potential.
We create innovative products that prepare people for the expected and unexpected and result in real tales of triumph.
Our vision is to be the global multipurpose brand of choice.
Leatherman Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.