Warranty Services Rep Remote
Posted by Cascade Designs on 09/03/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
State: CA, CO, NV, OH, OR, WA, WY
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $18-$20 per hour DOE
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Once our products reach a customer’s hands, they’ll find they’ve purchased more than just confidence inspiring quality. Our amazing team of outdoor enthusiasts is here to provide support and administer a worldwide warranty and repair program that’s second to none. This service in line with our philosophy of reducing the wasteful use of resources by manufacturing and selling products that last and are serviceable should they be damaged.
We want our customers to be delighted. That's where you come in -- you will be key to our customer's satisfaction with our product, providing solutions whether you're guiding them through how to repair their sleeping pad at home, changing out snowshoe strap, or starting them on a warranty on their ten. You’ll clear away troubles so our customers can get back outside! Because of you, they'll walk away passionate about our brands and products.
· You’ll provide technical support for our wide range of outdoor products for our Customers, Retailers, and Dealers via phones and online inquiries.
· You’ll troubleshoot product issues, evaluate warranty claims and process orders for our Repair Shop.
· Order replacement parts for individual customer and for Outdoor Retailers
· Cross train within our Repair Shop for a better understanding of the full scope of our services.
· Experienced in supporting customers through email, phone, and other sources.
· You’re adept at asking clarifying questions to understand customer needs and identify solutions.
· You’re an empathetic listener and passionate advocate for customers.
· You’ve got a passion for a Life Outside!
It would be nice if…
· You’ve got previous employment in the Outdoor Industry.
· You’re familiar with our brand names and products.
· You’re comfortable with Microsoft Office and SalesForce.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
· 3 weeks paid vacation per year
· 10 paid Holidays
· Remote and Hybrid WFH environment - The option to work from home or on-site in our Seattle, WA or Reno NV offices, or remote work available in the following states: WA, NV, OR, CA, WY, CO, OH Flexible work hours.
· Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
· 401(K) with company matching
· Life insurance paid by Cascade Designs
· Commuter Benefits options
· Activity Gear Loaner Program and discounts on products purchased through Pro Deals
· $100 to spend Cascades Designs product!
About Cascade Designs
Cascade Designs, Inc. began almost 50 years ago with the simple idea of providing a more comfortable night outdoors. Since then, we have grown to become the parent company of some of the most respected brands in the outdoor industry such as MSR, Therm-a rest, Paltypus and more. Though much has changed with this success, our recipe for achieving it has not. We believe that manufacturing the majority of our gear in our U.S. and European facilities is an essential element in maintaining quality, and that by striving to exceed our customers’ expectations of service, we will be successful for many years to come.