Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Management - Product -Brand, Management - Sales
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
State: IA, MN, WI
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
WAHOO IBD TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Location: Midwest Territory: Ideal location of MN, Western WI, or Northern IA
Reports to: National Sales Manager
We are looking for Wahoo’s Technical Sales Representative for the Midwest Market, with a primary focus on actively supporting our premium network of Wahoo dealers in MN, IA, WI and MO.
The Wahoo portfolio is exciting, innovative, strong and set to grow in 2021. As a fast-growing premium brand our account ethos is “Quality over Quantity” and we strive to ensure that our dealers get the best support and brand experience the industry can offer.A natural communicator with a passion for people, the ideal candidate will be able to apply strong account/relationship management skills, build brand awareness, grow revenues towards achieving company goals and work collaboratively with our support team.
Are you a natural communicator with bicycle industry experience, strong account/relationship management skills, a desire to build brand awareness, and grow revenue towards achieving company goals? Then throw your hat in the ring!
In this role, you will:
- Plan, manage and execute Wahoo’s sales initiatives within your territory to reach and surpass our sales goals driving revenue & profitability .
- Improve in-store presence of Wahoo products through enhanced merchandising and increased product distribution
- Train store personnel and act as evangelist for Wahoo products
- Build relationships and loyalty from management to the sales associ>te level in new and existing dealers through consistent communication and store visits
- Assist retail stores with purchases and managing in-stock levels
- Sell stores incremental displays and secondary merchandising locatio>s
- Drive increased exposure for Wahoo by developing and implementing product d>monstrations and marketing events at local dealers
- Provide regular feedback to Wahoo regarding store trends, new items and competitive activity