Experienced Bicycle Mechanic & Experienced Sales Professional
Posted by Big Ring Cycles on 05/08/2020
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician, Retail - Sales
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Big Ring Cycles in Golden, Colorado is seeking two top-level bicycle professionals to join our team. Each team member contributes to the overall success of Big Ring Cycles and to our reputation as a high end establishment with exceptional customer service. Full time employees are eligible for benefits including Big Ring's healthcare plan.
• 3 years of current top-level bicycle mechanical experience a must; no exceptions.
• Must be current with mechanical and electronic drivetrain systems as well as hydraulic braking systems. Wheel building or suspension expertise is a plus.
• Must have high professional integrity and responsibility for repairs, builds and installs performed.
• Ability to be autonomous, prioritize workday, multitask and be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to create an excellent customer and team experience.
Sales Professional Requirements:
• Strong performance history of closing high-end bike sales.
• Must be current with bicycle technology including suspension systems.
• GURU fit experience is a plus.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
Join a great team!
Fill out the form on our website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org