Warranty Manager & Product Control
Posted by Gita Sporting Goods on 04/23/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations, Tech Rep, Warehouse
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Service
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Giordana Andretta
Contact Phone: 7049437913
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
The warranty manager position requires a self-motivated individual who can work with management to ensure that the warranty process at Gita Sporting Goods (Pinarello, Giordana, Pegoretti, Campy, Fulcrum) is run effectively and efficiently. The individual must be a detailed oriented team player with critical thinking skills who strives to “get the job done” while always looking to improve the process. The responsibilities, skills, and requirements are listed below.
RESONSIBILITES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage warranty inquiries and submissions daily, with a commitment to responding to every customer within 48 hours.
- Follow a strict process of warranty fact gathering, with an emphasis on collecting information and presenting it to the product manufacturures in the manner in which said manufacturures have instructed.
- Accurately receive, inspect, and analyze all returns (warranty and non warranty related).
- Report/resolve inventory return discrepancies to the controller/accounting department.
- Organize warranty related warehouse inventory to ensure an accurate/efficient operation.
- Inform management on business needs, important activities/tasks, and issues which may arise during the warranty process.
- Acts as a back up to the sales department through answering inbound calls, checking stock for bicycle retailers, entering at once orders, and taking part in light outbound sales calls.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Organized and efficient in regard to managing emails, phone calls, and other warranty related paper work.
- High level of customer service skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Outlook 365 Email management, Excel, Word, and ERP type software.