National Accounts Manager
Posted by Umarex USA, Inc on 11/27/2018
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
City: Fort Smith
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary account responsibility for 3-4 National Accounts as well as Specific Country Markets.
- Responsible for the development and execution of account & market specific strategies and sales plans
- Manages contract sales representatives and provides direction and oversight for maximum profit performance
- Successfully interface with the various customer departments and maintain a strong working knowledge of individual account specific trends and requirements
- Develop and work with inventory team to maintain rolling 12 month forecast
- Identify account/market specific product opportunities and work with product development team to bring targeted items to market
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of sales experience with at least 3 years covering retail accounts
- Sporting goods/consumer products experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong financial analysis skills neededmargin-left:
- Ability to excel in a team environment required.
- Must be able to successfully interface with operations, customer service, logistics, product development and quality departments
- Some travel required, includingi nternationalPrefer a candidate who is bilingual (English and Spanish)