|Job Title: ||Director, Talent Acquisition
|Industry Sector: ||Other
|Job Categories: ||Human Resources
The Position: Director, Talent Acquisition
The Director is responsible for the strategic development, implementation and ongoing execution of effective recruiting and selection practices for all entities under the Fuerst Group umbrella, including processes and resources (people and systems). This talent acquisition expert serves as Fuerst Group's (and its respective Brands') employment brand ambassador and primary conduit into each entities active and passive candidate pipeline.
Recruitment Strategy and Execution
- Collaborate with HR team to identify and target recruitment and retention strategies that meet the needs of the organization and execute the overall recruitment process from vacancy to hire. Work with PCBPs and leadership to develop and execute staffing strategies to identify, recruit and hire the best talent, including talent pipeline strategy development and implementation to effectively reduce time-to-hire while striving to continually improve quality of hire. Validate and continuously assess recruitment strategies and methodologies.
- Establish consultative relationships with hiring managers to ensure talent needs are anticipated and the appropriate recruitment strategies are in place. Build and maintain positive, effective working relationships with all employees.
- Collaborate with P & C team and marketing/creative teams to develop respective employment brand by entity. Represent each entity in a professional manner internally and externally.
- Ensure legal and internal policy compliance in all aspects of recruiting and candidate selection.
- Partner with P & C team to develop and conduct interviewing and selection training for hiring managers and employee interviewers; provide coaching on effective assessment and selection skills.
- Lead Fuerst Group's Executive Search practice across the portfolio of companies.
- Partner with PC Business Partners, Finance, Brand Presidents and respective Brand Leadership Teams on workforce plan, staffing plan and budget.
Active and Passive Candidate Sourcing
- Establish, foster and continually expand network to consistently and effectively source high-caliber talent; actively participate in industry, community and professional organizations, as well as trade shows and other relevant events, to continually source top talent.
- Establish a talent pipeline that reduces turnaround time for filling current recruitment needs and also positions qualified candidates for anticipated future needs.
- Manage staffing partner relations including contract negotiations, monitoring performance, and recommending changes as necessary to ensure outsourcing needs are being met.
Recruiting Best Practices
- Identify best practices and processes for recruitment; remain up-to-date on evolving recruiting and industry trends, recruitment best practices, top-notch ATS and other recruitment tools, and leading-edge sourcing streams; adjust strategy accordingly to ensure optimal return on investment. Keep P & C team and hiring managers informed of best practices and provide training when needed. Ensure compliance of all legal aspects of recruiting and hiring.
- Evaluate current applicant tracking system to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve efficiency in candidate tracking, effectiveness in candidate relationship management and overall enhanced front-end candidate experience. Oversee the effective, ongoing utilization and evaluation of applicant tracking system.
- Manager relationships with relocation vendor and outsourced recruiting agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree specializing in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, Psychology or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in recruitment, including executive and international hires.
- Experience in a broad spectrum of direct sourcing methodologies (including passive sourcing); proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
- Candidates with experience in hiring consumer product design and development, retail, apparel, and/or outdoor industry experience desired; footwear product recruitment background highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; able to build strong partnerships; able to interact professionally and credibly with employees and colleagues.
- Strong consulting skills including negotiation, persuasion, coaching, teaching, influencing, listening and objectivity; ability to deal effectively with senior level management across different countries and cultures.
- Assertive and able take initiative; able to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing client needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Pro-active insight and strategic thinking.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality with employees at all levels.
- Experience utilizing ATS applications.
- Experience with pre-employment assessment testing.
- Strong business acumen.
- Working knowledge of employment laws and recruitment best practices.
- Ability to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job Location: Portland, OR
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None
Job Application Web Site: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2ct9bdcm8fcrvr44